Wantage Podiatry and Chiropody Practice is moving from their old premises in Newbury Street, during the week commencing Monday 12th July 2021. We will be fully operational at our new premises from Monday 19th July. Our telephone number will remain the same, but there may be a delay in responding to calls and messages during the week of the move.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.
The Wantage Podiatry and Chiropody Practice has over the past 30 years provided a comprehensive range of Podiatry services in the historic market town of Wantage.
All the Podiatrists have undertaken a three year Degree [Diploma pre 1980] in Podiatric Medicine, and all are registered with the Health and Care Professions Council [H.C.P.C.] and are members of the College of Podiatry [COP].
All the staff have previous and current experience of working as Podiatrists in the NHS.
Upholding excellent standards in clinical care, our aim is to KEEP WANTAGE ON ITS FEET!
- We will be implementing strict social distancing and hygiene procedures to keep patients and staff as safe as is reasonably possible.
- APPOINTMENTS must be made by TELEPHONE, and only persons with a pre-arranged appointment will be admitted to the premises.
- There will be a ‘staggered time’ appointment system to prevent overlap of patients in reception.
- When arriving for your appointment, please wait outside to be admitted [the door will be kept locked]. A new door bell has been fitted.
- We will not take cash payments, please pay by BANK CARD [chip and pin or contactless] or Cheque.