The Wantage Podiatry and Chiropody Practice has over the past 30 years provided a comprehensive range of Podiatry services in the historic market town of Wantage.
All the Podiatrists have undertaken a three year Degree [Diploma pre 1980] in Podiatric Medicine, and all are registered with the Health and Care Professions Council [H.C.P.C.] and are members of the College of Podiatry [COP].
All the staff have previous and current experience of working as Podiatrists in the NHS.
Upholding excellent standards in clinical care, our aim is to KEEP WANTAGE ON ITS FEET!
- We will be implementing strict social distancing and hygiene procedures to keep patients and staff as safe as is reasonably possible.
- APPOINTMENTS must be made by TELEPHONE, and only persons with a pre-arranged appointment will be admitted to the premises.
- There will be a ‘staggered time’ appointment system to prevent overlap of patients in reception.
- When arriving for your appointment, please wait outside to be admitted [the door will be kept locked]. A new door bell has been fitted.
- We will not take cash payments, please pay by BANK CARD [chip and pin or contactless] or Cheque.